The boycott has ended

I want to thank all of you for your support. A few weeks ago, I brought to your attention a tragedy of epic proportions.

I think I can honestly say, without fear of contradiction, that it was more tragic than many famous disasters;

- the Hindenburg
-Pompei being buried in volcanic ash
- the 4th...err, any of the Crusades
- the Bubonic Plague
- the Titanic (a bunch of over wealthy vacationers on a dangerous trip going under is a tragedy?)
- the election of our last 17 Presidents

All horrific disasters, but all pale in comparison to the one that overtook us when Taco Bell discontinued their chicken soft tacos. So I called for a boycott.

And they responded. The chicken soft tacos are back.

Oh, they are not as good...now they are made of white meat which is drier and spicier.

But they made the effort so I will respond as well. We must end the boycott now.

Go forth, seize an Empanada in one hand, Mt. Dew in the other, and let us all salute the magnificent wisdom of whoever succumbed to the crushing power of my boycott and brought back the single greatest achievement of Western Civilization...the chicken soft taco.

The boycott ends....now.

1 comment:

Riot Kitty said...

Congratulations! But you can't have a toy with your taco...oh wait, you don't live in San Jose ;)