Boycott the Bell

Among the other awesome reasons you want to know me is the vast plethora of foods I consume. Examples:

Red Robin: Turkey burger plain add cheese and a Strawberry Lemonade.
Olive Garden: Pizza with light sauce and double sausage.
Old Chicago: Meat me Calzone
Pizza Hut: Meat Lovers Stuffed Crust Pizza

and so forth.

Yes, I actually order the above. Every. Time. Few or no exceptions.

I get the same thing every time at every restaurant. I am more dependable in that regard than Old Faithful. Or rain in Oregon. Or lies from politicians.

And there is one choice I often face; McDonalds or Taco Bell for lunch?

McDonalds has 2 McChickens plain add cheese and a dollar Dr. Pepper for a nice 1000 calorie, 3.80 cent lunch.

Taco Bell has 3 chicken soft tacos no lettuce, an Empanada and a medium Mt. Dew for 5.05.

McDonalds has the advantages of being cheaper and more filling (and probably healthier, if either of those two choices could be considered in any way, shape or form even remotely healthy...which I suspect not).

Taco Bell has the advantages of the Empanada, the Mt. Dew, and tasting better.

I say "has" but might mean "had". Tonight, tragedy struck.

I went to the Bell for dinner, ordered my usual, only to hear, "Oh, those have been discontinued."

What? How could you discontinue your most delicious, tasty dish? It was cheap, it tasted AWESOME, and it got me to go there a couple times a week.

And now they are discontinued?

Folks, what we have here is a genuine tragedy, a true national emergency. Tomorrow there should be flags flying at half mast like gang=banger wannabe's jeans. There should be emergency sessions of Congress. The National Guard should be called in to these clear and obvious disaster zones.

And we should all boycott the Bell. Starting.....now

No comments: