Don't Steal this idea

I have previously offered to help those who, with IQs somewhere in the low 10s, still want to enter a life of crime but need help planning.

I mean, if you are doing things like returning to your attempted break in after the alarm goes off, you clearly need help.

I surely could have helped that guy. Or the many, many others I have seen who deserve the "Dumb Criminals" tag I use.

And it would be so easy...let me help you plan your crime. A few observatsions. Well, just one, really...

If you really, really must break the law, if you really think it is a good idea to say, rob a bank...whatever you say, whatever you do, DON'T call ahead to tell them you are coming.

2 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

No! Seriously? This outdoes...well, just about everything I've read so far. Even the guy who broke into the bank, took a jar of candy, and led the police to him via a trail of dum-dum wrappers.

G. B. Miller said...

You should also never leave behind a job application either.