Sometimes it is really hard to insult people

For instance, today my response to what was, shall we say, a curious choice of activities, I wanted to say "The retarded monkeys did thus and such." Of course, that would get the activists from the mentally challenged groups angry with me, so you can't use that phrase and, in today's climate, should not.
So the next choice would be "The dyslexic monkeys did thus and such" but of course the dyslexic activists won't let yuo say taht.
Thankfully, the old standby of "The Polish monkeys did thus and such" is around...wait, check that, ethnic slurs are out too.
"The moronic monkeys" was nixed by the blonds.
So finally I explained it with "Monkey actions." Tomorrow the monkeys are taking me to court.

2 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

Personally, I find it very easy to insult people :)

Unknown said...

"but of course the dyslexic activists won't let yuo say taht."

Just wanted to mention that I got this. Very nice. :P