If Arnold's plan of awesomeness was not good enough, today we present...BRAINS to Do list
1) Find someone to hang out with so dumb he makes even the most bizarre, outlandish plans seem brilliant.
2) Ask said stooge what he is thinking. Compare notes.
3) Develop plan to take over the world.
4) come within a hairs breadth of succeeding
5) Receive no consequences for failed plans.
6) If he doesn't see Sally selling seashells down by the seashore perhaps he can see how much a woodchuck chucks if a woodchuck could chuck would, but not beffore checking out rubber baby buggy bumpers.*
Yes, I realize this list lacks humor...but the link is totally worth it and the main reason I posted this
Trouble at Redwood Arms - There’s something about a scream. It gets people moving out of the way, scurrying like cockroaches when a light is switched on. Mark had been in a deep, ...
3 weeks ago