Exhaustion...thy name is weasel

So we were off Monday for the Holiday. I am truly coming to hate holidays because then people try to cram the full weeks work into 4 days. My week so far has been working 11-1/4 hours, working 12-1/2 hours, and now I am just coming off another 11-3/4 hours.

Worse, I was wondering all week why RK did not respond to my e-mail suggesting a Moonstruck run tonight after I get off...if she and Mr. RK can handle not knowing if I will get off as early as 7 or as late as 11.


Wondering until I got the bounceback tonight from g-mail saying they were still trying to send the message.

So maybe she isn't mad at me, she just has a habit of not replying to messages she did not get. I suppose that is possible... :-)

2 comments:

listen for azure said...

It is a true talent to reply to a message stuck in cyberspace. Now that I work in IT, our favorite joke when we have technical difficulties is that the little hamster on the wheel must be tired. Or that it's time to shoot him, whichever fits.

Riot Kitty said...

Hey silly! I did not reply BECAUSE I DID NOT GET IT!!!