So how is Jon boy innocent?

As a general rule, I could not care less about "celebrity news". I do not need to hear the banal details of their life simply because they are famous for acting, sports, politics, having a talk show or...worse yet...famous for being famous.

Yet I live in a house where two of the people love all the insipid shows about what loser x is doing, reviews of all the "news" about "reality show" losers, where celebrity news is the highlight of their day...why, there are even trash magazines floating around.

As a result, I know lots more than I really care to about all sorts of things. Jessica "My Dad likes my Rack" Simpson and Tony "I am a better quarterback when my girlfriend is not sitting in the stands wearing a pink jersey that has nothing to do with our silver and blue team colors" Romo have broken up. 

No, I don't really care.

I know some chowderhead says the show The Hills made her bulimic.

No, I don't really care.

I know that Jon Gosselin (why would I know his last name? aaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!) has been cheating on Kate with some 22ish year old bimbo.

Wait a second...HE is the married portion taking part in adultery, but it is SHE who is a bimbo? I know that is what US Weekly says...but that is complete and utter hypocrisy.

If he is cheating on his wife then he is trash. Yes, if she is cheating with him, she is trash too. 

But to call just HER a "bimbo" for participating in adultery is truly horrendous. It is the first step towards making him some sort of hero in the whole leaving Kate story arc.

Sure, she is presented in the rags and their idiotic show as being controlling, mean, manipulative, and self-absorbed. 

Doesn't justify cheating, whether true or not.

And admittedly, from the blow-by that has gotten on me when passing through the room when their show was on, Kate and Jon seem to have done the impossible; they make Britney Spears and Kevin Federline look like good parents in comparison.

I did not think that was possible, but they managed it.

But it is a bad, bad thing that they are coloring it that Jon is the good guy and his girlfriend is a bimbo. 

They are both bimbos. They are both losers. They both need to get off my radar.


4 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

Aren't you one of the two people living in your house?!

listen for azure said...

If I never, ever, ever hear another things about Jon and Kate/The Hills/Brittney/MJ.... itwill be too damn soon.

Darth Weasel said...

there are 6-9 of us living here. my co-worker, his wife, their two kids, plus various and sundry relatives of theirs visit regularly

Anonymous said...

First of all, I leave Us weekly in the bathroom to be put to good use. I like to read it while "busy" and if we should run out of toilet paper,you have it handy.

Secondly, you know you would have heard about Jessica and Tony on sports center so don't blame my magazine.

Lastly, I thought the bimbo comment was harsh too. I mean shouldn't the tag line by fair? Like, "Cheating loser husband takes bimbo girlfriend to france?" I totally agree. They were not fair in calling her a bimbo and ignoring what he did.

Also, I guess he is rumored to have yet another girlfriend. Wow...he gets around.