I keep telling you...

I wasn't there to hear the conversation, but I imagine it went something like this:

:Operator;"911 dispatch, what is your emergency please?"
Chris: "Yeah, I have just been robbed at gunpoint!"
"Op: "What is your location?"
Chris: "North New Hyde Park"
OP: "We have an officer around the corner. Please wait there."

moments later a black and white rolls up. Approaching the vehicle he sees Chris, 2 women, and a man with a gun.

Officer: "What is going on here?"
Chris: "I am being robbed."
Officer: And the perpetrator?"
Chris: "These two women and the guy with the gun."
Officer: And what was taken?"
Chris; "My heroin."


Now, maybe it is just me, but if I were doing a drug deal where I was dealing the crap and I got caught, I am not sure I would call the cops. A hitman, maybe...some muscle, certainly...the cops? Probably not. I keep offering my crime planning service. Oh, I might not be able to tell you what you SHOULD do to avoid prosecution...but I can certainly help you out with things NOT to do. Little things like not calling the cops during commission of a crime...I can help you with that. Call 1-800-you-idiot for planning purposes before you, too, find yourself in deep trouble.

2 comments:

JLee said...

Talk about stupid criminal...geez.

Riot Kitty said...

I really hope you are saving these. You and my friend who is a police reporter could write a book!