Oh Dark Mistress, how I adore thee

With trembling hands, I drop them in, 2 quarters one after another. They make a soft ching as they settle amongst the other quarters that have tried to sate the insatiable lust for your tangy goodness. Softly, gently, reverently I caress the button just so. I know how you like to be touched. With a satisfying clunk your goodness drops into the cradle, ready for my grasping hands to grasp, to hold, to caress.
I pull you out. You feel cold, so cold. But I don't try to warm you. No, I like your frigid nature. It gives me great pleasure. I almost feel guilty. When I am with you, I am cheating on my first love. I am sorry, Mt. Dew, I have left you for another. I should have said something. Where did it start going wrong? When did I know I had love for another? I don't know. All I know is now the dark, sweet nectar is all I want, all I need, all I seek.
Pop! Whoooooosh! So close to being mine. Now you are open. Furtively I look around. No eyes are upon me. Swiftly I taste your forbidden juices. Just a taste at first. I feel your silky smoothness on my tongue. Your fiery kiss bursts upon my senses, thrilling me with your touch. Just a taste and already I kneel at your feet, grateful for yuor touch, the caress of your flavor on my tongue.
Then, I drink deeper of my love. For a few moments I hold you in my mouth, savoring your flavor, savoring each moment of your touch, thrilling even more to the deep, fiery kiss.
I know I said I was through, that we could not be together anymore, but you knew then as you know now that I am nought but your helpless slave. I am yours to command. I have no will to fight, no desire to stop. I give in to your temptations, to your charms. My past is littered with used containers of the times I have filled myself with your love.
I tried to replace you with others. Oh, sure, some had their charms...but none was as wonderful as you. I dream of you. When we are not together, I think of you, sitting there in my palm, enfolded in my embrace. Oh, how I love you, dark mistress. Let my life never again be without Coke.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Ha Ha! I may never be able to drink Coke again. I used to like pop until I heard it described in that way. From what I can tell (from all the spam that I get) most other sites charge a monthly subscription and have age verification in order to get that kind of....writing.

Hear that sound? I threw up in my mouth a little bit. (I was drinking a Mt. Dew at the time too)

Kev

Riot Kitty said...

Naughty Sr. Woodchuck! Would you like a spanking?

Unknown said...

I think I am going to be ill. What is wrong with you? Wait, never mind. I don't have time for you to go through the list. :P lol very funny.