Final proof I am irredeemably disturbed

Now, as many of you know I have a peculiar fascination with death that finds it particularly funny. The joke that launched my comic career started as a suggestion for people to purchase flowers from the honor-system road-side stand and to pay a little more if the gardener was mowing near the headstone you took the flowers from. So I clearly have no sense of shame.
So here is the bottom of the barrel. I find this sick, twisted, ironic, sad...and hilarious. 1 person dies, so in an attempt to attend the funeral, a bunch of people overload a boat. Well, turns out the boat can't handle all those extra people. One funeral just isn't enough for some peoplr, so now another 70 die? Here is a hint; just because you are attending a tragedy, don't go ignoring safety regulations. It does not always work out.

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=126&art_id=qw1131110821987P223

1 comment:

Riot Kitty said...

I hate myself, but I can't help but laugh!