I know it isn't "real" but I am still proud

This has been a busy, exercise filled week. And this morning I biked to the gym, did my weight work, then rode aimlessly until I totaled 20+ miles 9actually netted just over 21) and went home.

Weighed myself.

Now lets point out going in...I engaged in heavy exercise last night for over 2 hours in 90 degree heat. I know that artifically depressed my weight already.


I scratched out a super-healthy breakfast of cake smothered in milk.

I then rode to the gym, worked out, and rode about an hour and ten minutes more.

Coming off this exercise, my weight will be artificially depressed.

I know that. I know my "real" weight is probably 4 to 6 pounds more.

But...when I hopped on the scale for the first time in memory it registered 219.5. Under 220.

220 is a major, major, major goal for me. For the last few weeks I have been plateaud between 224 and 228, bouncing back and forth.

Just to see the numbers on the scale, even knowing they will not stick, is so exciting to me it gives me hope and energizes me.

Just thought I would share my excitement.

3 comments:

Riot Kitty said...

Congrats! Let's go get ice cream to celebrate ;)

G. B. Miller said...

Congrats!

Make sure you get a triple-scoop sundae buried in fudge, caramel and sprinkles to celebrate. :D

Hcg weight loss said...

The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.