D'oh. Sorry about yesterday's post...or was it day before?

I typically do not drop real names on this forum. For those who know me and my friends/family, they already know who I am talking about. For those who do not...well...you are missing some awesome people.

This is obvious because they know ME.

So yesterday's post was supposed to be on a private blog seen only by myself and two relatives also working on their weight issues...and was a bit more personal and name-revealing than intended.

If it helps any...today's workout was far more intense. I hit the weights for about 15 - 20 minutes, then did a 45 minute hit on the bike pumping out as many as 210 watts...or so it said...when pushing upwards of 120 rpm on the top level.

But the machine backed off, possibly because I actually out-spun its capability to provide resistance...

By the time I was done, I crushed 16.82 miles in 45 minutes, burned just a handful short of 500 calories, then went back and hit the weights again.

I do think it is funny that the sweat soaking my shirt made my bag when done heavier than some of the weights I lifted...

Of course, I then killed any good I had done. I went to see Green Lantern.

I had low expectations for this movie. Previews were lousy, critics killed it, and the visuals were horrible. But it is 5 dollar movie day...and 2 dollar popcorn...

And I upgraded to the bucket planning on bringing half home and eating it over the course of the next few days...


But then I killed the entire bucket and their "medium" soda...thus undoing all the good work I did at the gym...instead of a 1k calorie deficit, I had a 200 calorie deficit for the day..

*sigh*

Must be payback for the slip up.

Anyway, should have some actual, interesting content for this site soon.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

1 comment:

Riot Kitty said...

I'm not sure why you worried...you didn't post about my secret powers or anything. Oh wait a sec...