Top 5 things Spitzer could have done with his money instead of hiring a local prostitute
5) Gone to New Amsterdam. It is legal there.
4) Purchased a blow-up doll. They don't talk. Or charge.
3) Visited prison unescorted.
2) Had a closed door meeting with Larry Craig.
1) Purchased a piece of outdoor furniture.
Though I must admit...when this numbskull had sex with a table that is NOT what I had in mind. Not that I ever spent a lot of time considering the mechanics of having sex with a piece of furniture...guess I don't have enough time on my hands. Meanwhile, got to go....I hear a chair calling me.
Baltimore 10 miler Race Report
-
I haven't written a race report in ages but I figure an all-time fastest
ever 10 mile running race deserves at the age of 40 and almost 11 months.
I sign...
14 years ago
3 comments:
I saw that! Did I send you that? It was mind-boggling. How is it possible?
All I can think of is SPLINTERS!! haha
I could understand if it was a laser or something, but a table?
Kev
Post a Comment