Planning Summerfield
-
We are playing Summerfield. It is a pretty soft course, looks like a 116
slope, 2300ish yards. 6 par 4s, 3 par 3s, par 33 course. I have played it
several...
Grief sucks
-
A friend of mine who lost his son to suicide posted a single sentence on
social media recently: "Grief is a motherfucker."
This is a not a fun post, it's s...
Trouble at Redwood Arms
-
There’s something about a scream. It gets people moving out of the way,
scurrying like cockroaches when a light is switched on. Mark had been in a
deep, ...
750 Brettonians v DoC
-
Space Monkey was on vacation so we decided to sneak in a small game last
Wednesday. He came over with his DoC and, having played WoC, Goblins, and
Dwarfs r...
Banks to Vernonia
-
I checked the Junior Woodchuck Guidebook. It told me that even thought I
have not been training or riding like I planned this year, I still needed
to at le...
Baltimore 10 miler Race Report
-
I haven't written a race report in ages but I figure an all-time fastest
ever 10 mile running race deserves at the age of 40 and almost 11 months.
I sign...
Oaks Park 2/10/12
-
Anyone who knew Kenneth and Elizabeth Barton knew family and friends meant
everything to them. Sadly, both have passed on to meet their maker, leaving
beh...
BATTER UP!
-
OK, I *may* be a bit biased here but...
aren't these just the CUTEST baseball players you've seen?!
This was the first year we had two ball players going at...
1 comment:
Felicidades, Tio Drew!!!
Post a Comment